To complement our interior fit out operations Kingston Joinery are able to offer a range of internal de-mountable partitioning systems. Working with our commercial partner, Komfort Workspace, the UK’s market leader in the design and manufacture of commercial glazed and solid partitioning systems, we offer a complete service from initial design and specification detailing through to on site installation.
With 13 partitioning systems in the Komfort range along with movable walls, sliding partitions, demountable partitions, timber, veneered and laminate doors, glass doors, ceilings, blinds and graphics, we can accommodate any style from contemporary to traditional.
Komfort partitions also achieve outstanding fire, acoustic and structural performance through stringent testing. This guarantees the safest and widest product offering in the UK’s commercial interiors sector and means our office partitions conform to building regulation requirements, most suited to your office fit-out or refurbishment.
Working in conjunction with Komfort we can offer specialist expertise and advice in the following areas:
- Structural strength and fire and sound performance - Komfort operates an uncompromising programme of product testing to ensure peace of mind. Komfort’s glazed and solid, fire and non-fire rated partitioning and doors are independently tested at authorised laboratories in accordance with the relevant British Standard.
- Specialist technical expertise based on long term product research and development and an unrivalled understanding of the needs of the contractor and end user, gained from supplying complex and large projects
- Experience in nationwide supply chain agreements, offering logistics expertise and dedicated project management that monitors manufacturing deadlines and schedules from order, through to production and delivery.
- Investment in specialist distribution to offer the widest selection of products, stocked in depth and delivered in consolidated loads, reducing disruption and minimising the environmental impact.
- Extensive ongoing investment in tooling and manufacturing facilities to deliver cost effective, high-quality products and continual improvements to service
- Full accreditation to BS EN ISO 9001, 14001 and OHSAS 18001
- Full IFC certification for FD30 and FD60 30 and 60 minute fire-rated doors and door kits
- FSC certification
- Each of Komfort's partitioning systems has a comprehensive set of junction drawings. Drawings are clearly labelled to allow easy identification for both purchase and installation.
- Printable documentation relating to fire, sound and structural test results of all Komfort's products.
- Data sheets on the maintenance and cleaning of Komfort’s products.
- Employers are responsible for assessing risks from hazardous substances, and deciding on action to reduce them. Komfort have supplied, within this website, the COSHH data sheets relevant to the installation of Komfort’s products.